The HDMI over wireless kit extends high-definition video and audio to any HDTV displays up to 50 meters away. It supports up to 4 displays to show one source content synchronously and resolutions up to1080p.
The extender transmits the vivid real time video and audio signals with very low latency, allowing user to view the content in other rooms of the house, such as bedroom, living room, or kitchen. It also allows user to control source device from display side via source device’s remote controller.
· Supports 4K @ 30Hz 4:4:4 ultra high definition video screen lossless transmission, perfect restore original image quality
· Video transmission delay ≤ 35ms, fast and smooth signal switching, no black field, anti-glare system.
· A single video source can support simultaneous requests by multiple users, requesting ≥ 1000 channel sources
· Audio and video transmissions with a choice of independent transmission;
· Source preview function, the control software can preview the source on screen in real time
· Support custom overlay of signal source character, freely superimpose text over the video displayed on the source screen
· Any node drop does not affect the overall system operation
· Device redundancy backup, which can automatically switch to the backup device or backup link for output display after the primary device or link fails
· With front panel IP address display for fast device positioning
· Device firmware automatic updates from the cloud
· Support 24/7 continuous operation
the maximum is up to 1920×1080P@60Hz
RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2
Analog Audio Formats
LPCM2.0 44.1KHz 48KHz
± 8kV (Air-gap discharge)
± 4kV (Contact discharge)
4x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
1x SEVICER [Micro USB, Update port]
1x HDMI Type A [19-pin female]
1x VGA [VGA-D]
1x Audio [3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack]
185mm (W)×111.8mm (D)×21mm (H)
Input: AC100~240V 50/60Hz, Output: DC12V/1A
(US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
-20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
20~90% RH (non-condensing)
Product model / specification
Number of inputs
Number of outputs
1 HDMI,1 VGA
2K @ 60Hz
4K @ 30Hz
1) IR Emitter: IR emitter window.
2) Power LED:System power indicator LED.
3) Link LED: Link status indicator LED, it will be always on when there is a receiver is linked or flickering when no receiver is linked.
4) Pair: Press this button to pair with receiver at first time. Once established connection, transmitter and receiver will auto pair each other at next time power on.
5) HDMI In: Connect to a HDMI source device.
6) HDMI Out: Connect to a HDMI display device.
7) PC: USB device port, connecting to a PC/laptop USB port.
8) 2.4G/AUTO: Set wireless frequency to fixed 2.4G or auto (means automatically decide 2.4G or 5G according to current WIFI condition)
9) IR Out: Connect to an IR emitter cable and put IR emitter header close to source device’s IR receiver window.
10) DC 5V: Connect 5V/2A adaptor for power supply.
1) IR Receiver: IR receiver window.
2) Power LED: System power indicator LED.
3) Link LED: Link status indicator LED, it will be always on when there is a transmitter is linked or flickering when no transmitter is linked.
4) Pair: Press this button to pair with transmitter. Once established connection, receiver and transmitter will auto pair each other at next time power on.
5) HDMI Out: Connect to an HDMI display device.
6) USB Keyboard: Connect to an USB keyboard.
7) USB Mouse: Connect to an USB mouse.
8) IR In: Connect to an IR receiver cable and put IR receiver header close to display device’s IR receiver window.
9) DC 5V: Connect 5V/2A adaptor for power supply.